Good advice Yes there are many glowing testimonials on Lynda's web site and I am one of them.Met Lynda through ad in February 2014 when I was 70 years old, didn't start to ride till 66 yeas old.

Bad experiences and serious injuries due to my being totally green about horses, lying sellers and my riding experience, just fulfilling a dream since I was 4 years old and had already been trhough 3 horses. I was totally honest with Lynda and she only had one horse at the time that would be good for me due to my now fearfulness. I can't say too much about this woman Lynda. She matched me perfectly with a horse that normally would have been way too young for my riding skills, but she knew her horse, his temperment and had trained him.

She held the horse for me week after week without a deposit, gave me free lessons on him until I was sure I wanted him. I've had him 2 years now and he'll be 10 years old tomorrow, May 16, 2016. He is awesome, gentle, kind eye, wants to please, well trained and I have become a much more confident rider because of Lynda's expertise with horses. Also, it's not like this horse had a high price tag either, he was very reasonable, the least I had looked at.

I have another friend I recommended to Lynda and he is very happy with his horse.I'm not anonymous, my name is Rosemarie Caddel

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "perfec match" of good to be horsey customer care. Good to Be Horsey needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned good to be horsey customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Good to Be Horsey.