Good advice Yes there are many glowing testimonials on Lynda's web site and I am one of them.Met Lynda through ad in February 2014 when I was 70 years old, didn't start to ride till 66 yeas old.
Bad experiences and serious injuries due to my being totally green about horses, lying sellers and my riding experience, just fulfilling a dream since I was 4 years old and had already been trhough 3 horses. I was totally honest with Lynda and she only had one horse at the time that would be good for me due to my now fearfulness. I can't say too much about this woman Lynda. She matched me perfectly with a horse that normally would have been way too young for my riding skills, but she knew her horse, his temperment and had trained him.
She held the horse for me week after week without a deposit, gave me free lessons on him until I was sure I wanted him. I've had him 2 years now and he'll be 10 years old tomorrow, May 16, 2016. He is awesome, gentle, kind eye, wants to please, well trained and I have become a much more confident rider because of Lynda's expertise with horses. Also, it's not like this horse had a high price tag either, he was very reasonable, the least I had looked at.
I have another friend I recommended to Lynda and he is very happy with his horse.I'm not anonymous, my name is Rosemarie Caddel
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE. The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size..."
- "The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials. My house is upside..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."