Good to Be Horsey - I wish I would have listened, famous last words!
A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion.I loved my horse though and I spent countless amounts of money and time trying to fix his "issues".
After a while I contacted Lynda and she said to bring him down and she would work on him for a while, in the mean time we would do a trial run with another horse. So we went down there and had a great time trying horses that were not even hers to trade out with.
We agreed on one to "try" and we went home. This mare was sent with papers that did not even match her markings or brand.
It was apparent it would not work with me and the mare so I contacted Lynda to let her know. She claimed my horse was in Oregon at her brothers ranch and she could not get him back. Ok, so now I have a horse with fake papers and no bill of sale on. She has my horse that I hold the bill of sale on.
I refused to talk to her on the phone and sent everything through text. I have kept a copy of everything and fully intend on suing her for the cost of my horse that is now gone and all of the upkeep on the one that she essentially has abandoned. I cannot sell the mare as papered since the ones she provided are as fake as the tooth fairy and I am not even sure if legally I am able to sell her as she has yet to give me a bill of sale. Lucky for me I have everything in writing and can back up my story.
I have given her multiple opportunities to rectify this situation, I am done. She is a thief and a liar.
She takes you in and makes you think you are her best friend in the world all the while she is picking your back pocket.Wish I would have never met her.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..."
- "Yes they play this same game for years . . . slander slag other people trying to get your business then when they cannot supply the service or provide references..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."