Good to Be Horsey - I wish I would have listened, famous last words!

A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion.I loved my horse though and I spent countless amounts of money and time trying to fix his "issues".

After a while I contacted Lynda and she said to bring him down and she would work on him for a while, in the mean time we would do a trial run with another horse. So we went down there and had a great time trying horses that were not even hers to trade out with.

We agreed on one to "try" and we went home. This mare was sent with papers that did not even match her markings or brand.

It was apparent it would not work with me and the mare so I contacted Lynda to let her know. She claimed my horse was in Oregon at her brothers ranch and she could not get him back. Ok, so now I have a horse with fake papers and no bill of sale on. She has my horse that I hold the bill of sale on.

I refused to talk to her on the phone and sent everything through text. I have kept a copy of everything and fully intend on suing her for the cost of my horse that is now gone and all of the upkeep on the one that she essentially has abandoned. I cannot sell the mare as papered since the ones she provided are as fake as the tooth fairy and I am not even sure if legally I am able to sell her as she has yet to give me a bill of sale. Lucky for me I have everything in writing and can back up my story.

I have given her multiple opportunities to rectify this situation, I am done. She is a thief and a liar.

She takes you in and makes you think you are her best friend in the world all the while she is picking your back pocket.Wish I would have never met her.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Animal Services
review #890510

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Good to Be Horsey? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Good to Be Horsey. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Good to Be Horsey.
Filing a new complaint about