A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion.I loved my horse though and I spent countless amounts of money and time trying to fix his "issues".
After a while I contacted Lynda and she said to bring him down and she would work on him for a while, in the mean time we would do a trial run with another horse. So we went down there and had a great time trying horses that were not even hers to trade out with.
We agreed on one to "try" and we went home. This mare was sent with papers that did not even match her markings or brand.
It was apparent it would not work with me and the mare so I contacted Lynda to let her know. She claimed my horse was in Oregon at her brothers ranch and she could not get him back. Ok, so now I have a horse with fake papers and no bill of sale on. She has my horse that I hold the bill of sale on.
I refused to talk to her on the phone and sent everything through text. I have kept a copy of everything and fully intend on suing her for the cost of my horse that is now gone and all of the upkeep on the one that she essentially has abandoned. I cannot sell the mare as papered since the ones she provided are as fake as the tooth fairy and I am not even sure if legally I am able to sell her as she has yet to give me a bill of sale. Lucky for me I have everything in writing and can back up my story.
I have given her multiple opportunities to rectify this situation, I am done. She is a thief and a liar.
She takes you in and makes you think you are her best friend in the world all the while she is picking your back pocket.Wish I would have never met her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."